Moisturizers with protection keep your skin supple.
A daytime moisturizer with sunscreen is vital to your skins health. Using a well formulated sunscreen 365 days of the year in your daily skincare regime will prevent skin damage.
The products we have chosen here must meet two criteria:
First, the products must have an SPF greater than 15 and contain UVA-protecting ingredients of avobenzone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, memory SX or Tinosorb.
Secondly, every product must contain antioxidants and skin beneficial ingredients that boast the efficacy of the active ingredients and help offset free-radical damage from sun exposure.
The sunscreens with moisturizer fit into two groups, normal to oily or normal to dry skin. Despite non-comedogenic or non-acnegenic claims made on labels, no sunscreen is guaranteed to be problem-free for someone struggling with acne. It takes experimentation with products to figure out what sunscreen works best for you. If your skin breaks out, consider experimenting with both normal to oily or normal to dry skin sunscreen moisturizers to find one that works best for you.
Normal to Oily
- Avon Mark – For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 - 50 ml $20
- M.A.C. - Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 – 50 ml $38
- Olay Regenerist - UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 – 75 ml $35
Normal to Dry
- Clinique – City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25 – 40 ml $21.50
- BeautiControl - Cell Block-C New Cell Protection SPF 20 - 28 ml $33
- Elizabeth Arden - Extreme Conditioning Cream SPF 15 - 30 ml - $52
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.