Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Contest Rules, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
1.Eligibility: No Purchase Necessary. The Contest opens for applications submissions January 13, 2022 at 12:00 am (EST) and closes on March 16th, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, 19 years of age and older and must be a valid member of TheRingBearer.ca. Membership constitutes an account on TheRingBearer.ca website. This includes a username (TheRingBearer.ca valid “Username”), password, first and last name, email address, city, province and country (a “Valid Member”). Employees (and their immediate families and those with whom they are domiciled) of The Ring Bearer Ltd. Kleinfeld NYC, and Vision 2000 inc. (collectively, the “Contest Sponsors”), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, agents, their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the husband, wife, son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, or father of an individual.
2. The Prize (the “Prize”):
One (1) $5,000 Kleinfeld gift certificate toward the purchase of a special-order bridal gown at Kleinfeld NYC. All Kleinfeld rules apply. No cash value and cannot be substituted for cash. Cannot be exchanged or used in conjunction with any other prizes. Can not be applied to previous purchases. Valid for one year from the date the winner is revealed. Winner is responsible for all taxes, duties, rush orders, alterations or any other additional charges resulting with the purchase. Winner may add additional funds to the prize.
Two pairs (four tickets) of airfare tickets from Toronto to NYC. Carrier, flight date, and flight time to be determined by the Contest Sponsors. Includes all government taxes and airport taxes. Tickets can be only be used by the winner of the contest and a guest of their choosing. No cash value, airfare cannot be transferred to another person, or exchanged for cash. Tickets are to be used to fulfill the contest obligation in connection with a Kleinfeld appointment and cannot be used for personal pleasure.
Hotel vouched for three nights in a NYC Manhattan hotel for two occupancy. Hotel and specific stay dates, to be determined by the Contest Sponsors. Includes all government taxes. Hotel voucher can only be used by the winner of the contest and a guest of their choosing. No cash value, airfare cannot be transferred to another person, or exchanged for cash. Hotel voucher is to be used to fulfill the contest obligation in connection with a Kleinfeld appointment and cannot be used for personal pleasure.
4. How to Play: The contest has three phases as follows..
In order to join the contest, contestants will be required to go to TheRingBearer.ca/Kleinfeld (Official Contest Page) and fill-out a contest application that includes their name, fiancé’s name, residence, email address, phone number, wedding date and choose one of the following options:
a) Tell us your proposal story
b) Tell us your love story (how you met, first date, etc.)
Contestants may tell their story, either by writing in, or by doing a video blog posted from YouTube. Contestants will also be asked to upload a photo of the Bride and Groom.
Applications will begin to be accepted January 13, 2022 at 12:00am EST and the cut-off for applications will end March 16, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
From the applications received across Canada, 20 contestants will be chosen and unveiled on the official contest page March 30, 2021 at 12:00am EST. The 20 contestants are chosen by the editors of TheRingBearer.ca and are picked based on a compelling application.
Each top 20 contestant will have their own page within the official contest page showcasing their story, pictures, video, names and wedding date. Within each contestant’s page will be a “vote” button and vote meter. Contestants with the greatest number of votes will win the contest. Voting will begin March 30,2021 at 12:00am EST and will end May 14, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. The winning contestant will be revealed on the official contest page May 21st, 2012 at 12:00am EST.
PUBLIC VOTING TO SELECT WINNERS: Entrant applications will be posted at the Official Contest Page for public voting. Sponsor in its discretion reserves the right at any time not to post, or to remove, any Entry that fails to comply with these Official Rules. Visitors to the Entry Site will be given the opportunity to vote on eligible Entries from March 30, 2021 at 12:00am (EST) to May 14, 2021 at 11:59pm. Voters must register to vote and in doing so must have a valid and confirmed email address. Any person may vote, and an Entrant may vote for his/her own Entry. Electronic or automatically generated voting is not allowed, only one vote per person (meaning one vote per email address) per day per entry is allowed. TheRingBearer.ca tracks each vote made and will investigate voting practices and at it’s sole discretion may discard any vote or in extreme cases disqualify Entrants for infringing on any of the above rules set forth for voting. Sponsor encourages voters to judge entries based on the criteria for winning set forth in these Official Rules.
5. Claiming the Prize: Before being declared an official winner, the contestant must: (i) show a government approved picture I.D. (acceptable items include: Drivers License, Health Card or Passport) and (ii) answer a skill testing question without the assistance or use of a calculator, administered at the time of contact: (10x10) + (10+13) = answer (the “Criteria”).
If a representative of TheRingBearer.ca approves the contestant’s Criteria, than the contestant must sign this Declaration of Compliance and Contest rules, releasing The Ring Bearer Ltd., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with: (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest; (ii) the acceptance and use of any prizes awarded in the Contest; and (iii) the administration of the Contest by the Contest Sponsors, including (without limitation) the selection of prize winner or the distribution of prizes awarded in this Contest. If a selected entrant cannot answer, or incorrectly answers, the skill-testing question, or if the Contest Sponsor is otherwise unable to contact the selected entrant within a period of one month from the contest closing date, or if a selected entrant otherwise does not meet any of the Contest eligibility requirements, or can not satisfy any other Contest conditions, that contestant may not claim the Prize.
6.The odds of winning the Prize among all competitors are 1 in 60,000.
7. Grant of Rights: By submitting Entry, Entrant represents and warrants that submission of the entry is for couples and that the submitting member of the couple has all rights necessary to commit the other members to all of the obligations, warranties, representations and other terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules. Entrant irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title and interest in the Entry and all information and materials contained therein or attached thereto, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all moral rights and all derivative rights), for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised. For all personal rights, such as publicity rights, or any other rights that Entrant cannot irrevocably assign to Sponsor ("Personal Rights"), Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable license, but not obligation, to use any such Personal Rights for the purpose of this Contest without any further compensation other than the opportunity to win one of the Prizes listed above. Entrant agrees to execute any documents that Sponsor may require to affect such transfer of right without any compensation or consideration other than entry to the Contest as specified in these Official Rules.
8. Other Promotions: Please note: Sponsor may be running similar promotions concurrently or in the future. Your Entry into this Contest is for this Contest only, and you must enter each of any concurrent or future contests separately, and in accordance with any rules, terms or conditions applicable thereto.
9. Governing Laws: The Contest is governed by and subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada and all disputes will be decided in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario. Void where prohibited by law.
10. Disputes: Any dispute of this Contest or these Official Contest Rules can be addresses by mail to:
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.