1. Roller Skating at Scooters Roller Palace on Lakeshore Take her out around the track at this vintage roller skate palace. This is a fun time that will make her feel like a kid again.
2. Rock Climbing at Joe Rockheads on Front and Bathurst For the more extreme, Joe Rockheads indoor rock-climbing is the perfect adventure. It’s thrilling and provides a nice challenge for the more athletic couples.
3. Panorama Restaurant One of Toronto’s finest Indian cuisines, this hidden gem is a very exotic unique place to take a date.
4. 7 West Café Right in the heart of the city, the 7 west café is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This is perfect for late night meals after everything else is closed down.
5. Distillery District Toronto’s Distillery District has everything for a fun day, with bars, galleries, shops and restaurants, this is one area where you do not really need plans, just park and walk around. This beautiful little “town” in Toronto is a unique gem.
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.