My Tools
After The Final Rose

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cafegoddess

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2021 12:11 pm    Post subject: After The Final Rose

Heard that along with Jillian and Ed, that Melissa and Tye will also be on the show. This was one of my favorite seasons and tonight should be a good show.
mace

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2021 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Cafegoddess if that is true that would make my night. I enjoyed the season with Melissa so much (until the end) and would love to see Tye! I heard that her and Jillian are really good friends so it might be true. Can't wait until THE FINAL ROSE show tonight.
cafegoddess

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Melissa is on assignment for Good Morning American and also to show america that she did find love.
    cafegoddess

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2021 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Melissa didn't let us down and she looked really good
    Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2021 8:49 pm    Post subject:

So, Chris Harrison said to Jillian - "This is the first time you've seen Reid since the show."

Umm... doesn't look like it - last night Reid and Jillian were having lots of fun at The Bachelorette party together! (Proof it was AFTER the show, Ed is there, and she is wearing her engagement ring)

Depending on when the show was taped, this could mean there is a little bit of scripting going on.

mace

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject:

LOVE the pictures!!!! Cafegoddess I agree with you that Melissa did not let us down. She is so sweet and we all want to see her happy. I loved how she said Jason made the right choice
           The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: