My Tools
Would You Take ED back?

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject: Would You Take ED back?

So just when Jillian Harris says she can't handle "any more surprises" ... Ed is back and want's another chance at a rose.

I think Ed is great for her .... but I still think that if he liked her enough in the first place he wouldn't have gone. On the other hand, he did come back, which takes a lot.

So, how do you all feel about Ed? Take 'em or leave 'em?

Catch up on all your Bachelorette Gossip and hear some juicy spoilers by watching the Bachelorette Gossi Blog. Under planning, click wedSTYLE - there you will find wedMEDIA and the Jillian Harris, Bachelorette Gossip Blog.
cola

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject:

She is obviously crazy about ED and I do think he is perfect for her!
mmv

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2021 10:15 am    Post subject:

I think Ed is great for her too. You can't always do what you want - I understand in these economic times how anyone would be worried about their job. It's not like he knew he would be picked at the end of the show. He did come back after working things out and I think that indicates he is here for her.

As for Wes....she keeps saying I want people here for the right reasons and he has admitted his music is everything and that is why he came on the show. The woman who hooks up with him will always be second fiddle .... he is all about himself. Why is she keeping him? Does anyone else think this?
Bruce

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2021 2:48 am    Post subject: Should Jillian take Ed back?

In reality, it really doesn't matter what I think... I mean Jillian is clearly going on her instincts and ignoring much of what is being said on twitter and other forums. I usually don't watch these reality shows; however, my wife got me started watching only because it was Jillian Harris, and because of what she had to put up with last season with Jason. I must add, it almost appears scripted at times, because how on God's green earth could anyone give Wes a rose after what he has said, which has been told in every forum.

Nevertheless, to answer the question, if this isn't scripted and Jillian is looking for true love Jesse, Michael and God knows Jake would be left. Ed shouldn't be where he is because think about it for a second: if you want to know about a persons' character you always look at their past. You want to know how they act and react, especially under pressure. He had his turn and chose his job over finding true love. Life's full of risks and he made sure he had a very good chance with her before making the final call to leave his job. If Jillian does select him and they marry, the probability that he will run when times get tough is very likely.

If this isn't scripted, then it's clear that Jillian, by picking Wes again, likes the "bad boy" image, but it always ends in heartbreak, unless she really doesn't care about true love. To date, Jake has displayed a tremendous amount of character--especially spending his own money and time to fly back to tell Jillian about Wes with absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. When he told Jillian he wasn't there to try to get her back, but to protect her from what everyone knows is the truth, his true character was on display.

After watching this season, I feel like Jillian is a part of the family and people always try to protect those they care about. Nevertheless, at this point with Jake, Michael and Jesse gone, looks like Jillian will be settling for second best, if she's lucky. Oh well, it's just a show and she doesn't have to marry any of them. Either way, I wish Jillian the best of luck with the choices she has left herself with... Getting this involved in a reality show is obviously not for me. As a licensed healthcare professional, I’ve experienced an untold number of real-life challenges, and reflecting back it’s obvious the outcome isn’t going have any significant, immediate impact on anyone’s life.

Life is a series of challenges; it’s not the fact that they exist but it’s how we deal with them that makes the difference!

Sincerely wishing Jillian all the best and hoping she finds true love...
menas

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject:

She should have told Ed that he lost his chance. To me if he was truly interested he would have stayed! The way I look at it he just wasn't that into to her.
marlo

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2021 8:56 am    Post subject:

I agree a 100% with pajes if she was it for him he would have stayed!!
Diana

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2021 2:47 pm    Post subject:

I'll take Ed....or Kypton or and other left overs except for WES......
mace

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Thank goodness she did
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: