branch centrepiece with hanging votive candles

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> Help me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corrielou

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2021 2:38 am    Post subject: branch centrepiece with hanging votive candles

I am obsessing over centrepieces. I have looked online and found some fantastic ideas using branches and hanging votive candles from them. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy branches to use in these centrepieces. There are companies I found in the states that sell these branches but why buy from the US if I can find someone in Canada or even better yet, in the GTA. Please help.
trbadmin

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Usually, any local/qualified florist will have these branches and if not, can order them in for you.

Some craft stores, like Michaels, will also have these products in stock.
Leslie

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2021 2:03 pm    Post subject:

There is a store in the states called A.C Moore which is a craft store ( like Michaels ) I was just there on the weekend and the prices are 60% less then here. I wanted something a little more closer to the GTA as well but with savings like that I could not refuse to go and make the trip. It was definitally worth my while .

http://www.acmoore.com

Happy Bride
joljus

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2021 11:42 pm    Post subject:

have you checked your local park??
Oh_wise_one

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject:

joljus wrote:
have you checked your local park??

That's funny!

However, I am actually curious to see how the centrepieces turn out!
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> Help me! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: