- One coffee mug for each guest
- ½ cup of coffee beans for each mug
- One biscotti for each mug – See Encore
- Ribbon of your choice
- Couple-ccino Stickers/Labels – (See Wedshop)
- Single hole punch
Tip: Wrap your biscotti and coffee beans in cellophane so the favour is easier to transport.
1. Thoroughly wash and dry coffee mug. Fill with ½ cup of coffee beans. Fragrant coffee beans make the room smell wonderful.
2.Place biscotti in the mug.
3: To make the “Couple-ccino” labels sturdy, stick them on white Bristol board and cut them out.
4: Using the single hole punch, make a small hole on the sticker for the ribbon to pull through.
5: Secure “Couple-ccino” label around the handle of the mug using ribbon of your choice. Tie the ribbon in a bow and cut loose ends.
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.