Planning a wedding can be overwhelming. Before you run yourself thin remember these five tips to avoid coughing down the aisle.
1. Keep Hydrated. Drink lots of fluids to keep your body well hydrated while planning your wedding. If you keep your body hydrated, you’ll flush out toxins, which can help you fight off colds.
2. Drink Green Tea. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and can boost your immune system to battle colds.
3. Eat healthy. While you’re busy planning the wedding of your dreams, you may opt for takeout food, but don’t ignore your diet. Eat well balanced meals, and try incorporating fish into your diet. Fish supplies your body with Omega oils, which can help to boost your immune system.
4. Get plenty of sleep. A lack of sleep can impair your immune system and your body’s ability to fight viruses. Stick to a regular sleep schedule so you’ll have more energy to focus on your wedding.
5. Exercise. Even though you’re putting most of your time and energy into your wedding plans, don’t forget to find the time to be active. Whether it’s walking, running or taking dance lessons, keeping active is another way to ward off the sniffles.
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.