How to Deal with Wedding Day Stress
To help you battle the wedding day stress bug, here are fives things you can do before the wedding to make sure you enjoy your day.
1. Stay within budget. The biggest issue couples face is spending more than they can afford. You don’t want to start off your marriage in a wad of debt. Set a budget and stick to it.
2. Be flexible. This has a lot to do with staying within budget. You might see something you love, but if it’s not in your price range, move on. To reduce stress, learn to accept change.
3. Be organized. We suggest creating a list so you’ll know what you’ve finished and what needs to be done. Once you start checking off your tasks, you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. Use the My Tools to stay organized.
4. Exercise. Keeping fit is another way to ward off stress. Exercising releases endorphins in your system that makes you happier, so not only will you feel better you’ll look better too. Join a gym; hire a personal trainer; start walking or running – anything to clear your head.
5. Relax and enjoy yourself. This is your day to shine, so, as many newlyweds would tell you, “Don’t sweat the small stuff.” If you have everything planned, than there shouldn’t be any unexpected surprises.