A simple potted arrangement can make a great centerpiece or favor for a wedding or shower.
It‘s quite easy to create and your guests will think you’re a pro when they see the finished product.
• Potted herbs or flowers of your choice
• Coordinated tin (potted plant will fit in)
• Decorative embellishments for tin : ribbon, monogrammed letters, fabric, themed picks
• Glue gun
The tins can be decorated in a variety of ways to match any theme. Below are a few samples to help you get started:
• Using a hot glue gun, decorate a clean dry tin with decorative embellishments, monograms or thank you labels.
• Place potted plant in tin.
• Decorate with ribbon and add themed wire clip if desired to potted arrangement.
(c) Copyright 2009, The Ring Bearer Ltd., All Rights Reserved. No material within the web pages of theringbearer.ca may be duplicated in any way without express written consent by authorized management of The Ring Bearer Ltd.