My Tools
I lost my Ring!!

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lanec

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: I lost my Ring!!

I was on a all girls trip for the weekend my last one before my wedding and before we went out to the bar I took off my engagement ring and I lost it!! It was the worst thing I cried all weekend!! I am totally distraught over it, I mean this was the ring he picked for me and it was the one he proposed with and I lost it!! I still have to tell my fiancee it wasn't something I wanted to tell him over the phone and I don't even know how to tell him!! Does anyone have any advice?
Diana

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2021 8:49 am    Post subject:

First of all I wouldn't tell him you lost it because you took it off just before you went to the bar with the girls...

He will probably get upset for that and ask "Why would you take it off before you went out" You really don't have to go there....

I would just say you misplaced it in the house.....and move on from there....Soon enough you will get another ring to wear and in the meantime call the hotel maybe someone cleaning the rooms found it...
you never know...

Good luck -

P.S. Was it insured and Why did you take it off before you went out???? I won't tell anyone....
RileyLovesJay

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject:

I dont understand WHY you had to take it off.. but whatever floats your boat.

tell him you lost it... you by accident took it off because you were putting suntan lotion and then BAM it was gone. Simple and great save on your part
sassmaster3000

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2021 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Please tell me you've at least put up "Reward" posters. Also, although the point has been brought up already: why DID you take it off? Wanna know what happened? Karma, that's what.
lanec

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject:

I took it off because i had lost some weight with pre wedding stress and it was loose and I didn't want to lose it at some bar. I told my fiance the truth (he knew it was loose on my finger) and he was not mad but the best part the hotel called and they found my RING!!! I am so happy!! It was insured but it was the sentiment of the ring that was the most valuable and it just came back from being sized so it back on my finger where it belongs!!
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: