My Tools
Live Chat - Bachelorette in Spain!!

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject: Live Chat - Bachelorette in Spain!!

What are your thoughts?

Tell the juicy details ... wat do you think about Spain, the wine and THE MEN!!
NP80

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject:

... wow!! i can't believe that she isn't giving away the key!

... maybe she just likes to kiss a lots of guys and not sleep with them ... way to go jillian, you are making Canadian girls not look so loose!!
isabelle.wingate

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject:

I want to see someone get invited to the suite! That would bring much more DRAMA ladies, wouldn't it?

Also, commercials for bruno are are and the movie looks hilarious (maybe a Bruno chat after bachelorette?!)

Ladies, do you think that Ed or Wes will get an overnight? or is it no to all of them???
Bruce

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:26 pm    Post subject: Ed Kypton, Reid and Numnuts

Ed's full of excuses--oh well, one excuse is as good as another. Don't get me wrong, Ed's a nice guy, but remember when Jason picked Melissa, he had never met her folks; you haven't met Ed's, and he's broken your heart once so what the heck--it's your life and your journey...

Reid appears to be the real deal: I mean what u see is what u get--he is the same person when he is with you or by himself... Looking' good...

Kypton: a nice guy, but is he ready for commitment, family and all the things u r looking for? Don't know...

Wes: LMAO he is a joke...lol
isabelle.wingate

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Totally forgot about the melissa / jason situation
... lets see if she brings ED?

will she turn another one down?
isabelle.wingate

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:31 pm    Post subject:

also .. LOVE the WES comment, he actually is a joke!
usless Wes ... usless.
NP80

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject:

so another off topic situation ... how is jillian SOO tiny when she gets to eat and drink all of the time, lucky B*T*H HAHAHA
oh Jillian;)
diamonds

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject:

GO HOME WES. NOBODY LIKES YOU. EW.... WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME?
OkieGray

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Come on Jillian...
Kiptyn is a spanish Hottie. But not ready for real love.

Reid is so sweet and is in it totally and honestly. He makes you happy and you smile and laugh a lot together.

Ed is there because he wants to be. He came back to prove himself. I believe he is in it for YOU! Make that connection.

Wes is the total joke. Frankly, I think he sucks. He is a user.
OkieGray

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Of couse that idiot wants to use the key. He wants to sleep with her and cut another notch in his belt - Wes sucks big time.
Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 8:00 pm    Post subject:

New info - WES is on Twitter ... clearly, hes not with Jillian. Here is his latest post:

"My tour starts in Dallas TONIGHT! Come on out and meet me at The House Of Blues in Dallas."

*ahem* user.
Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Wes is gone. Who is happy? I can't wait to see his career tank (... is that too harsh?)
OkieGray

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Can you believe that Wes told the other guys that he is going home and is going to have all the sex. GROSS Wes is no ladies man... in fact he is more like a dog! good bye hot dog - forever you jerk!
OkieGray

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Ok now that Wes is finally gone, thank God, let's get on with the rest of the drama. He finally admits in the car leaving that he has a girlfriend - PUKE ON HIM

My prediction is Kiptyn is gone next week and then Jillian chooses Ed as her man. He loves her and they have an unbelievable connection. Reid is a sweetheart and just about everything Jillian wants but the chemistry is too strong between Jillian and Ed. I believe Ed is sincere and came back to get his girl. She's got 3 hunks there in Spain but soon 2 will go onto Hawaii (Maui) for the finale in 3 weeks. Yea - then we will be in suspence after next week. That is why I say the drama. They sure have dragged this one out. Jills stop by and see me on twitter. We'll chat! Love ya girlfriend!
Lily.Pannia.wedTV

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 9:52 pm    Post subject:

hilarious Post OkeGray .. love the fact that you want to "puke on him" haha

"Ok now that Wes is finally gone, thank God, let's get on with the rest of the drama. He finally admits in the car leaving that he has a girlfriend - PUKE ON HIM Rolling Eyes

My prediction is Kiptyn is gone next week and then Jillian chooses Ed as her man. Razz He loves her and they have an unbelievable connection. Reid is a sweetheart and just about everything Jillian wants but the chemistry is too strong between Jillian and Ed. I believe Ed is sincere and came back to get his girl. She's got 3 hunks there in Spain but soon 2 will go onto Hawaii (Maui) for the finale in 3 weeks. Yea - then we will be in suspence after next week. That is why I say the drama. They sure have dragged this one out. Jills stop by and see me on twitter. We'll chat! Love ya girlfriend! Smile"

I agree, I think Ed is her man! Can't wait to see more drama unfold. The pre-views make it seem like the next few episodes will be steamy. Can't wait.

Do you guys think Ed is the one?
diamonds

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2021 9:16 am    Post subject:

I agree ED will be her guy in the end!
mmv

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject:

Maybe, but I think Reid could sneak in there. He has everything going for him, including the fact his business would compliment hers.
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> The Bachelorette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: