My Tools
Michael Jackson Wedding Songs

The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EllaGrace

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson Wedding Songs

With the sudden death of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, I couldn’t help but think about how his songs will live on for generations to come. I grew up listening to MJ, and it’s still hard to believe he’s gone.

As a special tribute to Michael, I’m going to make sure many of his songs are played at my reception once the dancing begins. Here are my five favourite Michael Jackson wedding songs (it was so hard to choose just five).

1. I’ll Be There (Jackson 5 – such a classic!)
2. Thriller (gotta love that dance! – this 14 min. production revolutionized the music video industry!)
3. The Way You Make Me Feel
4. Black or White
5. You Are Not Alone

Does anyone have other Michael Jackson songs they think would make great wedding music? Let me know!
bradadams

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject:

I think one of his best songs was You are not alone. He was a very talented person but his talent was over shadowed by his odd lifestyle. If you play Billy Jean at your reception people will definatly be dancing!!

Last edited by bradadams on Fri Jul 03, 2021 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vaneziia

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject:

the way you make me feel
Diana

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject:

How about " A B C.....1 2 3" Hey if we can dance to Grease Lightning I can definetly dance to that.....
_awesome_possum

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2021 7:56 am    Post subject:

will you be there is a great song! FREE WILLY!!!!

PYT (Pretty Young Thing) is also a pretty fun song.
diamonds

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject:

You Are Not Alone - wonderful song
       The Ring Bearer - Wedding Couples looking for Wedding advice from real brides and grooms Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: